Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It's Business Time

A story for you. A tale, if you will. Many moons ago, I sat in my man Ariel Agami's apartment with another friend of ours, the one and only Phil Elkins. Phil was going on and on, raving, if you will, about an HBO One Night Stand that he had seen entitled 'The Flight of the Conchords'. Lucky for us, it was On Demand. One fabulous hour later, I realized what I had been missing. Here's a taste.




There's planty more where that came from. I would suggest watching as much of it as you can, unless you don't like laughing, which then I suggest you crawl into a hole and wither away.


Back to the subject at hand. You can only imagine my excitment when I learned that HBO was creating a series called 'Flight of the Conchords'. I can guarantee that this will be one of the funnier shows out there, and the fact that it will air on Sunday night's right after Entourage won't hurt either.


So, I thank you young Mr. Elkins. Without you, I would have been lost in this world.

1 comment:

Phil Elkins said...

Your welcome good sir. And I urge your readers to explore their other fan favorite song, "Alby the racist dragon."

Truly musical genius.