Monday, May 21, 2007

BogTV #16

INSIDE THE INFIELD


You've heard the stories from the Preakness Infield; now come the moving pictures, including some exclusive Port-a-Racin' footage.


You're going to enjoy this one, I promise!




I have to say that I feel kinda bad about interviewing that dude who was completely passed out. Eh, on second thought, I really don't. It was funny as hell, and he was chugging on a bag of wine (yes, I said bag) about five minutes after I pulled my little stunt.


The Biggest Party in Sports (Phil Elkins)
Funny stuff: these guys went around the Preakness infield with a camera (The Big Lead)
Video: Pwned at Preakness (Sports Gone South)
Drunk People Attended The Preakness (With Leather)
More Fun at Preakness (We are The Postmen)
Wise Preakness Race Fans (DC Sports Bog)
And Now for Something Completely Different (Kentucky Radio Sports)

1 comment:

Unsilent Majority said...

great work littles. although seeing some familiar faces would have been amazing.