Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday FunDay!

How does every Sunday sound?


Sounds good to me.


Seeing as how Sunday's are basically a "research" day for me, I guess I can drag myself to the trusty laptop for a few moments.


So, what did we miss?


Redskins: I was hurting that day after the beinnings of my birthday celebration, but I have to say that I kinda liked some of what I saw. Let's reserve judgement for now.


Blog Show XXII

I see no coincidence whatsoever in the fact that XXII is also associated with the Redskins greatest moment, or do I?


Maryland: Not a bad effort, can't say I was too happy with some of the play calling, but I can also see why Fridge has a lack of confidence in his quarterback. Rough spot. Thanks for playing Josh! I truly believe this is a top 15 team with a more mobile, faster qb. This gave me a chuckle, even though it wasn't taken Thursday night in College Park.


I'm sure there are others that are obvious, but my head hurts already.


PLEASE NOTE: There will not be a Blog Show this week, but there will be an interesting Washington Post Live on Monday with Agent Bog joining us LIVE from Philadelphia while Mr I. is on set as a panelist. We also got Stan Kasten on Wednesday, should be great.

No comments: